Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Boise Real Estate in the fall of 2011

Well here we are the end of December 2011.  I can't believe how fast summer went.  Through the summer we have picked up three more excellent Realtors at Jon Gosche Real Estate.  To see all of us click on this.

This morning CNBC Realty check reported that August sales were up year over year.  Number of homes for sale are down.  I also found a very uplifting article listing Boise as third in a list of the 25 best places to retire in the country.  Here is the link to it.  Boise one of the best places to retire.

John Boles and I have now closed 100 short sales.  Distressed sales continue to be a large part of the home sales.  My daughter and son in law just bought their first rental house.  I did that for 20 years and sold my last just as the Boise Real Estate Boom started.  Five years ago buyers were renting for about 2% rate of return.  John and Kasey are going to get close to 12%.  If I were 10 years younger I would be buying rental property again.  If you are in your 20s to 40s or even 50 you might want to call me at 208-870-2115 and talk about it.   If you haven't already please check www.BoiseMeridianRealEstate.com out.  If you are thinking of buying or selling a home please call one of us.  If you think you might need to do a short sale definatly call me.  Who you have list your home for a short sale is a make it or break it decission.

Jon Gosche Broker, GRI
Jon Gosche Real Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment